Bring the Pets, Too!
A family trip should include everyone—and pets are family, too. We reserve a limited number of cabins for your four-legged friends, so nobody has to get left behind. You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve a cabin.
Our cabins sit in a wooded setting with easy access to everything the lodge has to offer—indoor and outdoor swimming pools, game room, restaurant and lounge, lake, disc golf, and golf course. Check-in for cabins is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is at 10:00 a.m. You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve a cabin.
- There will be an additional fee of $15 per pet, per night
- Maximum two pets per cabin
- Since pet-friendly accommodations are limited, please confirm availability when reserving your stay
- Our pet policy applies to dogs and cats only
- Guests must sign a release and leave a contact number with the front desk, which will only be used to contact you in the event of an emergency.
- Guests must clean up after pets and are responsible for any damages
- Pets must be on a leash and stay in designated areas
- Pets cannot be left alone in cabins for more than two hours at a time
- You may be asked to board your pet at a local kennel if your pet causes disturbances.
- Pets are not allowed in any cabins not designated as "pet friendly"
- Assistance animals for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.
Start planning your stay!
Book your stay in one of our pet-friendly cabins and make it a complete family vacation.Book Now